11 August 2008

Frequent Posting

This labor of love--blogging--can take some time. That is why my posts slowed to one each month and now appear to be bi-monthly. But on the positive side, I have received my first troll commenter.

An intrepid soul known as "anonymous" called me "stupid." She may be right, but I have been called worse.

And I should include more bicycle-related items on this blog. After all, this is a vanity project with no serious goal. And I spend a fair amount of my time riding bicycles or thinking about riding bicycles or working on bicycles, so it does seem reasonable that this blog reflect that. Once I get some photos of my bikes, I will post them. And hopefully after this cross season I will have some neat photos of my riding my cross bike, which would be nice.

As you were.

No comments: